Sunday, February 26, 2006

Fallen for another hobby

Cardmaking After resisting avoiding card making for years and years, I suddenly got the urge to make cards this week. Must be another example of my repressed 'girliness' coming out - you know, playing with stickers and posh paper and glitter and stuff. I bought an unreasonable amount of supplies - partly because the arts shop was having a sale on cardmaking stuff, I have to admit. There are a lot of materials and techniques I want to try - I'm going to list them here so I don't forget. I haven't *quite* bought all the supplies for these techniques in one go!!
  • Tool Embossing
  • Blending chalks
  • Mulberry paper
  • Heat/powder embossing
  • Embossing pens
  • Stickers!
  • Freehand drawing
  • 'Glass paint' cards
  • Die-cutting/punching
  • Stamping (maybe!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home