Friday, February 03, 2006

Huge disappointment

Dancing I'm booked in on a 2-day workshop with Hossam and Serena Ramzy this weekend. It's in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, which means it's about an hour's drive from here. It's particularly appropriate that my first big solo driving expedition should be to a dance workshop, since it's dance workshops that inspired me to get back to learning driving again. Serena, and especially Hossam, are both very famous, and supposedly their workshops are great fun and very worthwhile. I haven't danced really at all since the shingles, and I've been looking forwards to it enormously. And I'm ill. Lethargic and achy all over; my feet ache, my knees ache, my thighs ache, my lower back aches, and even my fingers ache. I improve greatly with paracetamol, but the idea of dancing for several hours still isn't that appealing. I feel like I'm going to have a really bad cold or a 'flu, but it hasn't quite landed yet. I don't think I'll be going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home