Wednesday, February 01, 2006

State of the Knitting

Knitting The 12-month knitting plan/schedule that I drew up for myself is already looking threatened! It's already the 1st of February, and I haven't finished my January project. Eeeek! Added to which, I seem to be committed to two projects in February; my scheduled sweater, and my Olympic challenge. The scheduled sweater should at least be quick; it's in Rowan Polar, and pleasingly chunky to work with. I need to write the Olympic pattern, though. My January project (the Triple Mohair shawl) is approaching completion; I'm more than halfway through the edging, and had hoped to get it blocking last night, but it was not to be. I should finish it by or at the weekend. No photos yet - either of the shawl or my haircut! - but there will be soon, I promise.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary deB said...

Ack, I forgot to look at your hair yesterday... didn't you have it pulled back??
DOnt' panic, it's only the 2nd of Feb, and you have 8 days before the Olympics.... You can do it, go team go....

2/02/2006 07:51:00 AM  
Blogger Vicki Knitorious said...

I loved knitting with Rowan Polar yarn. I don't think you're too far behind with your goals -- I'm still working on Christmas...bad.

2/02/2006 04:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home