Saturday, February 04, 2006

January officially over; roll on February

Knitting My January knitting project is finally complete; I cast off and blocked it yesterday, and fringed it today. I like it a lot more than I did whilst I was knitting it; it's very light and warm, and I think it will get a fair bit of use. A4 pattern included in following pictures for scale; I didn't think I blocked it that much bigger, but it seems to have expanded a lot! Fresh off the needles: Blocked and fringed: So now, on to February. The project here is a Rowan Polar sweater, Ice Maiden. I have a sleeve already finished, and it's a quick knit. Onwards!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tempewytch said...

Wow! Ota this looks absolutely incredible :-), can you bring it on Wednesday so we can see it in the "flesh" so to speak!

The Dragon :-)

2/05/2006 11:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow the shawl looks gorgeous. And well done for finishing your first challenge.

2/05/2006 02:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home