Friday, June 23, 2006

Spitting distance

I am so close to having two finished objects to show you guys that I can almost taste it. Three, if you include the skirt I've been sewing. Four if you also include the shirt I've altered for myself. But, actually, I don't have anything. Yet. J's sweater has its sleeves attached and only needs seaming up the sides and under-sleeves. Oh, and I'd like to redo the cast-off on about half the neck, because the tension is uneven. I could have finished that this evening, if I'd worked on it at all. I'm more than halfway up the second sleeve of 'Minnie'; then, she just needs blocking, seaming and the edging knitted on. Hmmm, maybe I'm not so close to having that ready... My sari skirt only needs the zip inserted, the waistband finished and the lining hemmed. I could have done that this evening, too, if I'd worked on it. The shirt only needs its unfinished threads finished. There's no excuse for that. But I haven't done any of these this evening; I've spent lots of time on the phone, and a lot of time on the computer. So you'll just have to wait. Nyaaah!!! ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home