Thursday, June 22, 2006

Bin diving

Good fabric haul yesterday from the Robert Sayles' remnants bin: That's a metre of hot pink and orange cheesecloth, 100% cotton: A metre of embroidered 100% silk chiffon: and 1.4 metres of a rather eyepopping linen: Hmmm, dining chairs as fabric stands. Must remember that. Then, for various reasons, I went stash-diving at home and found several balls of Matchmaker Merino DK, all different colours that I'd totally forgotten about: Does that suit your swap-requirements, Mary??

3 Comments:

Blogger Vicki Knitorious said...

Oh, that embroidered silk chiffon is just gorgeous!!

Happy birthday to the pup, too. ; )

6/22/2006 05:19:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those fabrics are brilliant, I just love remnant finds and I'm now suffering remnant envy.

6/22/2006 07:40:00 PM  
Blogger Mary deB said...

Yes, you'll soon see some of that yarn at my house! Thanks!

6/23/2006 01:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home