Sunday, June 04, 2006

Weird looking sleeve...

Well, Minnie is progressing; I've finished the first sleeve, but it's a really weird shape. A couple of people have mentioned that they think there is a mistake in the sleeve; I see what they mean. The sleeve head is really long, and of course the cuff is really wide, so it looks odd beyond belief.
...it's a sleeve, Jim, but...
I've tried draping/pinning it round my arm, and it seems short-ish. Of course, it needs a good blocking, and cotton 'sags' rather than 'springs', so we'll see. It's a weird beast, though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Twelfthknit said...

WIP bars - I had major trouble locating them, tried looking in the code on various sites, to no avail. Then one day I happened to stumble across some very basic info on a site - I've copied what I hope is the relevant info from my template - hope it helps. Mr INdia is also into computing - he's a lecturer in computing science. ANyway, here's the HTML code: -
ok, the comment box isn't allowing the font color tags etc - I shall email this to you!

6/05/2006 07:27:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh gosh, it does look strange, I crossing my fingers that it works out OK, blocking often works miracles.

6/05/2006 09:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home