Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Brittany Bitch

I think these things are supposed to come with a several-year warranty. I know that I am not the only person to have experienced this tragedy recently. And I'm damn sure that these needles are fairly pricey and not supposed to be disposable.
snap
They're certainly not supposed to do this only 2 inches into the second sock ever knit on them. I'm sorry about the focus and exposure issues; I was too peeved to do proper photography. And, for the record, I'm not a 'gripper' or 'squeezer' of needles, even when cabling. And I'm not a tight knitter, either - I almost always get gauge at the suggested needle size.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

what a bummer:( I had that happen with 2 pair of them and I am not a gripper either.

10/24/2006 06:25:00 PM  
Blogger JANNIKINZ said...

Ouch, not good. Hope you can get a replacement.

10/26/2006 03:38:00 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

That happened to me as well, but I couldn't say that I had been all that gentle with them. What a shame.

10/31/2006 08:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home