Friday, April 21, 2006

So talk to me, already! (COMPETITION!)

According to my funky clustrmap, I've had 320 visits in the last 10 or 11 days; 31 yesterday. The map is showing some hits from some very unexpected places, as well as the more expected ones. How many comments have I had in that time?!? Nine. Please talk to me! (Unless you came here by Googling 'nipples', of course. I'm probably not interested in talking to you if you did that.) I know who a fair few of my regular visitors are; but if you've never left a comment, please consider doing so! You don't have to have a Blogger profile to comment; just type in the letters in the anti-spam check. I'd love to know who's visiting; how you came to be here; what interests you most (Knitting? Spinning? Kita? Sewing? Random photos? Pseudo-philosophy?). In the spirit of comment-whoring (and I've seen it work elsewhere!) everyone who comments in the next week will be entered in a prize draw. What the prize *is* will depend on who wins it. There may even be a second and a third prize... Who knows! But you won't win anything if you don't comment! :)

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK - another Cambridge knittter coming out of semi-lurkdom here. (I'm sure I have commented in the past...) And I promise I didn't find you through any kind of unsavoury search.

4/21/2006 11:04:00 AM  
Blogger natty68 said...

Making a comment..lol

Us APG ladies get everywhere..lol

*Hugs*

4/21/2006 11:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here I am! I'm one of those guilty lurkers.

4/21/2006 12:27:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OK, I can't resist a "free draw". By the way thanks to you I just bought condensed milk in my weekly shop! I feel the children have been deprived.

4/21/2006 01:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just followed your link from an apg post, not visited before, but will be back.

Chriscross stitcher

4/21/2006 03:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I've just been checking in from time to time to see your Minnie progress. I finished mine a few weeks ago (with a couple modifications) and I'm anxious to see how yours turns out. BTW - I think there's a mistake in the sleeve directions.
Take care,
Laura

4/21/2006 03:35:00 PM  
Blogger Vicki Knitorious said...

Hahaha, the whoring works!

; )

4/21/2006 03:43:00 PM  
Blogger mum4d said...

Leaving a comment as demanded!! I check your blog most days to see what you're up to - well you are my best friend!! DOn't always understand the knitting/spinning 'speak' though, but I do like keeping up with you. Sorry my blog is mostly baby related! Although it's been turning towards DIY recently. :)

4/21/2006 08:56:00 PM  
Blogger Mary-Lou said...

[snigger] - so I hardly like to ask (but I will anyway!) how often does the word nipples appear on your blog? ;)

4/21/2006 10:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lurky lurky lurk

4/22/2006 02:36:00 AM  
Blogger Twelfthknit said...

Would I sell myself for a knitterly prize? You bet I would !
India

4/22/2006 08:18:00 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

You know, I can't remember if I've commented before or not! I cannot remember how I found you but you're in my bloglines, so I visit whenever you post!

4/22/2006 10:03:00 AM  
Blogger Spindlers2 said...

Who can resist? an occasional visitor only, moi, but I will be back! (Oh, mainly spinner. And beader. dyer, knitter. OK, dabbler.)

4/22/2006 10:32:00 AM  
Blogger Mary deB said...

Well, you know me. Let's see, I like knitting, spinning (especially when you explain things, since I know nada about spinning), rants and so on. And of course, prizes!

4/22/2006 03:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home