Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Yorkist

York is whizzing along merrily, considering all the other minor distractions I've had in my life recently (like buying a house...). I finished the second sleeve last night, which means I'm now at the seaming stage. I'm trying to decide whether to block this one before seaming or not; the all-over rib makes me uncertain.

Then the collar is picked up and knitted on, and then the zip sewn in. Zip. Must find a zip. With metal teeth. And an interesting pull.

Both fronts, the back and both sleeves, all looking remarkably long and skinny (that'll be the ribbing). I'm utterly embracing the Noro Randomness, and actually aimed for totally mismatched fronts. The sleeves kindof match till about halfway up - I'm OK with that. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home