Monday, July 18, 2005

Corsets are supposed to be tight, right?

...unfortunately, I think this one is not a good fit. I'll try stitching it along the front and see if it's wearable, but I don't think it will be. Poo.

If it isn't, then I'll definitely make a new one, a size or two larger. It's a fun, quick knit, and I definitely want to be able to wear it.

I did start Elspeth over the weekend. Four times. I've not been well (shingles) and it seems to be stopping me thinking properly. The combination of this, a lace pattern that includes eyelets on right and wrong sides, and Rowan Calmer, which is lovely to knit with, but horrible to rip back, at least if you want to be able to pick up the stitches again, means that it's taken me most of the weekend's knitting to get the first 13 rows of the back done. I think I've got my head round it though, mind you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home