Thursday, October 27, 2005

Anti-inflammatories

I went to the doctor about the pain in my arms/hands yesterday. I've been prescribed anti-inflammatory drugs that I've never heard of (because I can't take Ibuprofen regularly - it upsets my stomach) and have hopefully been referred to my existing osteopath - which means I can claim her fees back. I'm happy to pay for the treatment, but I don't see why I should if the insurance will cover it.

And I even knitted yesterday! A couple of hours after taking the first tablet, I knit about an inch on the second sock of Dad's first Christmas pair (which is now at the decreasing gusset stitches stage). I had no pain or fatigue, and I've had no subsequent problems. I'm taking it very easy, but boy was it good to knit for a while!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home